Specifically Designed Dentistry Solutions
At Advanced Scripts, we work together with dentists and patients to solve problems using customized medications. Upon a prescription order, we can compound:
- lip balms for viral lesions
- topical muscle relaxants/analgesics and anesthetics
- non-staining antibacterial rinses
- lollipops for oral thrush or oral sedation
- mouth rinses (for aphthous ulcers, chemotherapy-induced stomatitis, or oral bleeding)
- mucosal bandages to cover ulcerated, infected, or tender mucosa
- lozenges that help to prevent gagging
- and many more unique preparations and novel delivery systems
Medications are manufactured in a limited number of strengths and dosage forms that will satisfy the needs of most patients due to stability concerns, and the cost of stocking and distributing numerous formulations of each drug. But with a compounding pharmacy, we can compound medications in doses and dosage forms that are not commercially available. We want to optimize the care of every patient. Just let us know what you need!
What our clients Say about us
Best Care I Have Ever Received
"Best care from a pharmacist I have ever received. She (Dina) stayed with me past closing time to wait on hold / work with my physician 's office to ensure I received my medication. I will not be filling my scripts anywhere else."
~ Debi J.
"This place is the place to get hard to find medicine they can order it for you in about a day and get it filled as quickly as possible. They take a lot of insurances check to see if they support yours. I really can’t recommend highly enough. Wonderful people & pharmacist."
~ Jason K.
Dedicated & Professional
"Dedicated professional staff willing to go out of their way to address each patients personal needs. Compounded prescriptions are filled quickly. Pharmacist is amazing, thoughtful and explains medications in layman’s terms."