Hormone Therapy (Men and Women)
Natural hormones include estrogens, progesterone, testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), and natural thyroid hormones. Our compounding pharmacist works with patients and practitioners to provide customized hormone therapy with the needed hormones in the most appropriate strength and dosage form to meet each man's or woman’s specific needs. Every person is unique and will respond to therapy in her own way, therefore, hormone therapy should be initiated carefully after a patient’s medical and family history has been reviewed.
For women, estrogens, progesterone, testosterone, and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) have several benefits including:
- enhance libido.
- enhance bone building by increasing calcium retention.
- provide cardiovascular protection by lowering cholesterol.
- improve energy level.
- improve mental alertness.
- prevent neuronal and glial damage, thus reducing mortality and morbidity.
The benefits of testosterone hormone therapy for men include:
- improvement in libido and sexual function.
- increased strength, muscle mass, bone mass, stature, and body composition.
- improvement in mood and depression.
- enhanced cognition, concentration, and memory.
- improvement in sleep and quality of life.
- reduced risk of developing type 2 diabetes mellitus and metabolic syndrome.
- possible decrease in cardiovascular risk (lower cholesterol and triglycerides, lower blood glucose levels, decrease visceral fat mass, normalized blood clotting).
What our clients Say about us
Best Care I Have Ever Received
"Best care from a pharmacist I have ever received. She (Dina) stayed with me past closing time to wait on hold / work with my physician 's office to ensure I received my medication. I will not be filling my scripts anywhere else."
~ Debi J.
"This place is the place to get hard to find medicine they can order it for you in about a day and get it filled as quickly as possible. They take a lot of insurances check to see if they support yours. I really can’t recommend highly enough. Wonderful people & pharmacist."
~ Jason K.
Dedicated & Professional
"Dedicated professional staff willing to go out of their way to address each patients personal needs. Compounded prescriptions are filled quickly. Pharmacist is amazing, thoughtful and explains medications in layman’s terms."